ProAmpac Kids Fun Run Facts
The Big Day:
Thursday, November 23th, 2023 - 8:30am
The ProAmpac Kids Fun Run at 8:30am is a healthy way to have fun for children ages 5 to 10 years old. The half mile course starts on Liberty at TQL Stadium at the starting line banner. It’s a non-competitive out and back stretch where you can see your children the whole way and take some great pictures.
ProAmpac Kids Fun Run Course with Start/Finish Line:View 2023 ProAmpac KIDS Fun Run Course Details
NO DOGS on the course.
The Easy Way to Register:Right Here
- Running Gloves: Great for race day and all winter long!
- T-shirt: It’s a beautiful short-sleeved soft shirt.
- Race Bib:It’s a keeper!
- Finisher’s Medal: These will be awarded at the finish line.
- Surprises: Who doesn’t like a little surprise or two.
Registration Prices for the ProAmpac Kids Fun Run:
- $22.00 per child - through November 22
Fleet Feet Packet Pick Up at TQL Stadium::
All your stuff will be ready when you come over to our new race headquarters inside TQL Stadium at the First Financial Club. You can also register onsite, purchase additional shirts, pick up other people’s packets or shop in the Fleet Feet Expo. What a day!
Parking is free in the East Garage, which is a two-minute walk to the First Financial Club. Please see the attached map with more details on the garage address and directions once you’re in the garage.
A special thank you to St. Ursula Academy, Alzheimer’s Associations, and Girls on the Run for all the great volunteers.
- Monday, November 20, 10am – 5pm
- Tuesday, November 21, 10am – 5pm
- Wednesday, November 22, 10am – 6pm
- Thursday, November 23 - Race Day - 7am to 9am
Try hard to pick up your packet early to guarantee that your gift bag is full!
All unclaimed packets will be donated to our charities. There will be no mailing this year.
No Race Day Registration or Packet Pick Up for ProAmpac KIDS Run Only: