The TDR McDonald's Kids Run Course
THE McDonald's Kids Run Course!"View the McDonald's Half K Kids Run Course"
The McDonald's Kids Run is a celebration of good health for children ages 5 to 12 years old.
- This non-competitive event is held on Second Street and is started in "waves" by age group.
- For ages 5-11, McDonald's Half K Kids Run: start at 8:25 am
- Parents may walk and push strollers with the children.
- Performance short sleeve youth shirt to registered participants, while supplies last.
- All children receive a finisher's medal.
- The loop course is a half K for ages 5-11. The loop course on second street allows the children to start and finish at the official start and finish lines and under the race banners - just like Mom and Dad! The children will turn at the cones on Second Street so that the event is safe and allows for maximum cheering - from Mom and Dad!